[Coco] Keyboard adapters

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 21:05:03 EST 2010

It won't work on the EX/HX keyboards.  They're built-in and the
keyboard interface is part of the motherboard.  The keyboard itself
just has a header similar to the coco keyboard, but with wires.

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:36:56 -0600, "Little John" <sales at gimechip.com>
had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

--

Stephen

Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.