[Coco] What emulator supports .cas saving?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sun Nov 7 22:40:20 EST 2010

I really like David Keils EMU. If you are running in a true DOS environment
and have a genuine (or compatible) SB16 card, you can load and save directly
to from a cassette deck connected to the sound card. Makes it simple to go
from WAV. MP3, CAS, etc. Of course, there are also windblows based tools for
this as well.
I use Vcc mostly these days... wish there were a linux version of it. The
Vcc display code seems to be based on MAME (it crashed on my system one day
and the crash stated that MAME Display [or something like that] had caused
the crash...)