[Coco] Coco2 26-3027 question.

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Nov 6 18:33:12 EDT 2010

On Saturday, November 06, 2010 06:30:14 pm Mark Ormond did opine:

> It's in the border, not the standard display.
> Using cls only changes the color in the main display, not the border.
>

> Using a 13" TV my border is around 1.5 inches on the sides. On the left
> side, the very left hand .25 inch or so is green.

That sure sounds as if you are seeing the color burst signal, to the
untrained eye, that is about the right color.  Can you make the pix any
wider?  Its normally lost off the left edge of the screen and out of sight,
but with 1.5" borders on a 13" tube, you are going to see it.