[Coco] CoCo Skype Conf

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 03:43:58 EDT 2010

Despite technical difficulties at first, I think the first conference
went well and I had a great time.   Some of us ended up chatting for
two and a half hours!

A couple things I think we can do to make the next conference even
better.. first we need to ensure that whoever creates the skype
conference has plenty of bandwidth on their connection.  Tim suggested
that we split the responsibility of being the "MC"/host from the
technical role of getting and keeping everyone connected to the
conference, and I think this is a good idea.

The second idea is that we could have predesignated speakers who can
talk about a subject for a few minutes and then do some Q&A.  Steve
Bjork mentioned that he could put together notes for a brief talk (and
I'm sure his subject will generate some interesting Q&A :)    If
anybody else would like to talk about something, or if you'd just like
to hear someone talk about something, maybe we could plan things here
on the list.

All in all it was a good time and I look forward to next month's
coordinated coco conference.
-Aaron