[Coco] WSC update

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Nov 24 05:40:13 EST 2010

A new version of WSC:  Willard's Source Control has been uploaded to
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/wsc03.lzh .

This is a bug-fix.  If a file "foo.bar" had been checked in, WSC got
confused if you tried to check in "foo".  Yes, I got the string
compares wrong. :-(

No changes in design or capability.

WSC is a very-bare-bones source control system like RCS.

It stores full copies of the files (wildly wasting disk space).  It
has no logging, multi-user support, or security.  It makes no attempt
to look inside the files it's managing, or embed version numbers in
them.

On the positive side, it's fast and easy to store files in WSC.  It
doesn't try to keep you away from your own files.  It can store ANY
OS-9 file, even binaries.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA