[Coco] dw 3

Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net
Sat Nov 20 13:13:32 EST 2010

i have drive wire3 on a coco with 6309 and it boots up i can use the server. i can load most to the latest images from http://www.nitros9.org/latest/. everything works but then i was trying to use my real floppy drive with fd 500 controller, and i ican not access the real floppy drive in the hdb dos i have .  i got the rom in slot 1 of the grey multi pak and the switch on 1 and the controller in slot 4.  do i need to physically put the rom in my disk controller. or is the way i have it fine.  like i said the server and hdb dos works well i can load many lot of the disk images. using the server.  i can even use deskmate 3 that john helped me get running last week in dw3.