[Coco] Just got a another coco2. Need a couple of parts (maybe).

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Fri Nov 5 14:48:32 EDT 2010

I just got another coco2. (Drunk ebaying... don't ask)...

It came in all grimey, and has a broken power switch, and is missing the back of the reset button. (i.e. you can still press the button but you have to fit your finger into the hole.)

And can anyone tell me how to remove the keycaps from a melted keyboard so I can clean them? (I don't want to force the cap off and break something)

If I get this working, it's getting the retrobrite treatment.

It's a 26-3027 model. Does anyone have any spare switches?

(I haven't even turned it on yet, I'm at work with no tv handy. And I'm also going to try gimechips composite mod to this one also, since I had no luck on the newer 26-3127B model I have already.)

Later,
dabone