[Coco] Is there a patch or some other way for either MESS or VCC to use the internet?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:49:52 EDT 2010

I'm not aware of a coco web browser.   using a patch for MESS and
DriveWire, you can have some degree of internet connectivity, but so
far there are not a large number of clients written.  we have telnet,
a way to download ftp or http content (but not render it, for file
transfer basically), sending email via SMTP, and a couple IRC clients
are being developed.   I've got a twitter client close to finished as
well.