[Coco] UnTC for Windows [...] -- a possible addition to the Toolshed?

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:05:09 EDT 2010

On 2010-05-29 09:59, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2010, Christian Lesage wrote:
>
>> Fellow CoCo addicts,
>>
>> You may download UnTC for Windows at
>> http://agora.ulaval.ca/~chles35/index.html.
>
> Any chance of getting your modified sources to do a Linux port?

Sure, I will make it available. I've no problem with that. It was in the
public domain and should remain there.

Could it be added to the Toolshed once ported to Linux as well? It seems
like the logical thing to do if we don't want to end up correcting the
same bugs and adding the same features to different ports.

Boisy? Tim? Aaron? Robert G.?

Cheers,

Christian