[Coco] Today, I have seen the CoCo 4...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu May 27 00:23:58 EDT 2010

Let me second Boisy in saying this is awesome.  Thank you Gary, you've
done an amazing job with this.

Something just feels "right" about running the CoCo this way.  I've
actually spent a few hours typing in BASIC code just to watch it run,
something no emulator has ever inspired me to do.  It's a very
authentic experience.

Thanks Gary!
-Aaron