[Coco] CoCoNet Web Chat

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed May 26 01:07:15 EDT 2010

At 11:29 PM 5/25/2010, Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra wrote:
>Roger:
>
>Yes! It works great with CoCoNet 1.25!
>

>Thank you
>
>Jorge Machin

Jorge, same here.  In fact, I've got two CoCoNet server windows up as
a test, one with Port 9998, COM3, 8-N-2, the other with Port 9999, COM4, 8-N-1,
and when I turn on the CoCo, I see:

CNET-SIO: YES
CNET-6551: YES

The bitbanger drives are online and the USB Serial Pak drives are
online.  The pak has priority so I see the nitros9-cnet-6551.os9 disk fire up.

There's no real reason to need both types of serial drives, but if
the servers are up it'll work that way.

P.S. the new CoCoNet support files have been uploaded to the site.

--
~ Roger Taylor