[Coco] DW4 and external midi devices

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 23 04:56:45 EDT 2010

Tonight I setup Ultimuse and now have the DriveWire MIDI device
working quite well with the Ubox3 player.  There are a ton of "ume"
files on RTSI, I've tweaked things so that all I've tried so far play
correctly but there could be remaining issues.. at least this is fun
to test.   I see a lot of coco people's names in the credits as I
listen to these files :)

I also added dw commands to load different soundbanks into the java
internal synth.  There is a high quality soundbank available from Sun
that really makes things sound nice.  I might add commands for loading
individual patches, etc if there is interest in using this.. for me
it's fine just to be able to playback all this great music.

-Aaron