[Coco] DW4 and external midi devices

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat May 22 11:48:30 EDT 2010

Nope, not Mike. This guy was separate from the established cocofest midi guys. I think he may have even lived in Oklahoma. He was always on about how OS-9 needed a high res timer to do midi properly and I think he may have written an OS-9 tool to preprocess midi files so the coco could play them easier...

Sent from my iPhone 3GS