[Coco] Video of Roy Justus' creepy CoCo controlled Bluetooth hexapod robot

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat May 22 04:08:42 EDT 2010

----- "Brian Blake" <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Might be cheaper to go to the supermarket and get a lobster from the tank.

La Esposa loves lobster.  I can take it or leave it (I prefer red meat or real fish).  So I buy her one a couple times a year.  While the pot is coming to a boil, I set the thing on the kitchen floor.  The cats love to play with the waterbugs during that half hour or so.  (No, it's NOT cruelty to animals -- it a fracking BUG!  Closer related to a cockroach than to a cat [even PETA jerks step on roaches -- I've watched them]).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>