[Coco] CoCo3.com hijacked? -- WAS remtube demos - scaling, 3-D, SID player...

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:04:32 EDT 2010

I'm not sure whether Roger is done with the repairs, but, today it appears a
different re-direct is happening. I'm getting a www1.cosmosave7.com redirect
today. This is on a machine that's never been to coco3.com. It tries to load
a fake scanning page showing your system is badly infected. I stopped it
before I got to the sales pitch that usually follows.

If you disable JS on your browser for coco3.com, this does not happen.
WordPress are obviously the target this time around as several I frequent
have been attacked.