[Coco] WARNING! Possible virus script hijacking of CoCo3.com !!!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu May 20 11:53:22 EDT 2010

Roger,

While you are updating your site, would you remove the line that says "The guys over at Cloud-9 HATE this thing! And I'll tell you why..." from the front page beneath the link to the YouTube video?  It is a false statement and really is childish on your part.  Grow up.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/