[Coco] CoCo and TRS-80 / CP-M

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 19 20:28:55 EDT 2010

On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:16:14 -0300, Carlos Martins Nabeto
<cmnabeto at bol.com.br> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

>I've two questions: anybody knows if exists:
>
>1) Any BASIC/MBASIC TRS-80 to CoCo/CoCo3 converter?
>
>2) A CP-M/CP-M80 cartdrige or board or other hardware to run on CoCo
>CP-M/CP-M80 programs? If exists, it's 100% compatible with CP-M/CP-M80
>(in others words: can I run dBase II, Wordstar etc. on CoCo/CoCo3?).
>
>Thanks,
>Carlos

In the early Rainbow magazines there were advertisements from
companies that made cartridges with a Z80 so that you could run CPM.

--

Stephen

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
     --Al Gore, Vice President