[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed May 19 09:42:33 EDT 2010

On May 19, 2010, at 4:46 AM, Roger Taylor wrote:

> The ego, Boisy.  I really thought Mark's couldn't be topped, but I don't know....
>
> Anything you bring out loud here is on you.  Just remember that.

Why don't we show everyone that we can cooperate on *something*, even though we are competitors?  I sent you a private email this morning with an idea on how we can do this.  I'll echo it here:

If you supply the details of how to read/write to the SD card of Drive Pak,  I will author the low level driver.  Once complete, you will get a free copy of SuperDriver with the final working driver. This doesn't preclude you from writing your own driver and giving it away -- you can still do that.  SuperDriver will be just another avenue of support.

Agree to this, and I will order my own Drive Pak today to do the testing and development of the driver.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/