[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed May 19 09:39:20 EDT 2010

Roger,

I can admit that we agree more than you think. You didn't admit that the number I posted was incorrect, you just indicated that I'll make it faster tomorrow. I asked for Gene to post his findings and you indicated that he won't do that, so I then reported the number. Factual data.

You threw a bunch of off topic non sense back at us. I'll respond to one...

I have indicated several times that I work for a very large defense contractor. With that said, as a paying taxpayer, voting for Obama would be like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. Not my line, wish it was.......

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9