[Coco] CoCo3 Emulator

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Wed May 19 06:00:02 EDT 2010

Well, you might want to try installing WINE then, since I've been told it runs with that. I'm going to have to try it! There was just a big upgrade for VB too... took a while to d/l.

----------
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:16:56 -0500
From: Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com>

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 08:49:24PM -0400, Frank Swygert wrote:

> > I know MESS will run under Linux, but has anyone tried VCC under
> > Linux with Wine? I've got VirtualBox loaded with XP also, so that
> > would work if nothing else. XP runs real fast in VB on my quad core
> > AMD machine! I think it gives the VB a core all by itself, which
> > would explain that...

While vcc runs within virtualbox I've found there to be a number of stability
issues. I having issues with it hanging with the only solution to kill off
vcc and hope that I've saved any changes I had been making.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"