[Coco] Digg Story: Star Wars on a Radio Shack Color Computer (circa 1986)?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:33:59 EDT 2010

This is amazing!  I would definitely add this to my CoCo exhibit at
next year's Midwest Gaming Classic!  It would be especially awesome
next to the ZX81 video demo they bring every year.

Also, and not to disrupt any future CoCofest talks, but I believe the
organizers of the MGC would be open to have the CoCo fest at the event
(I may have mentioned it to them....)   The past couple years they've
hosted a Commodore users group there.  Might be something for everyone
to consider.  They had a couple of the smaller conference rooms
reserved for specific events, the CoCo might be an interesting fit
there.

Sean