[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue May 18 20:25:37 EDT 2010

At 04:28 PM 5/18/2010, you wrote:
>Gene,
>
>/X0 is stock DW, open source. Take a peek.
>
>As far as being slow...
>
>Provide some benchmarks from your system. The proof is in the
>pudding...results are where the facts are.
>
>I know what the numbers are and will be. Then you will rethink your
>statement a bit. :)
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark

Actually, he won't, Mark.  And I'll tell you why.  You're trying to
compare the best storage solution around for the CoCo with things
that aren't.    ;)

And we've all seen diesel trucks win the race in the long haul.  But
this isn't a race or competition.  I've got a different solution here
and I'd appreciate it if people didn't compare it to other "things"
that don't do the same thing.

The CoCoNet ROM is a smart ROM and I've paid the price to make it
work on every CoCo and all devices with no configuration
requirements, and I also take pride in the mini paks that use the CoCoNet ROM.

--
~ Roger Taylor