[Coco] FPGA CoCo and video

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue May 18 17:22:48 EDT 2010

mark

I would have loved to have been there. The questions I could have asked would help in better
understanding the internals of that processor. I do hope there is either a video of his
presentation or at least a transcript of his presentation to be made available.

I am somewhat knowledgablable on the HC11 series as we used them a lot in paging
products. After having to do failure analysis on ICs you get to understand a bit how they work.
Also have done failure analysis on a version of the MC68HC05 called the MC68HC05WJ.
That was a Motorola internal microcontroller for paging products that never was sold outside
Motorola.

james