[Coco] Preserving old CoCo diskettes...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue May 18 11:22:50 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 18 May 2010, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Gene,
>
>Read the errata on the 6551. This has been discussed before. You decide. I
> know what your conclusion will be....You already said it.
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

The errata I have on the sc6551 is far from complete.  Half a page and what I
am seeing isn't mentioned.  Do you have a better src, or even a src for fixed
chips?

If you have the time, send it to gene.heskett at gmail.com.  The vz address will
be historical in 2 or 3 days, I'm voting with my wallet and feet for
dependable phone service from the local cable, and at reduced cost for 2x the
dsl bandwidth.  Something I haven't had from verizon for about a year.

Thanks Mark.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)