[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2010...

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon May 17 09:44:00 EDT 2010

Yes there will be another fest! :) Glenside to provide information as it becomes available.

We got back to MN around midnight last night. The weekend was another blur a very nice blur.

Thanks again to Glenside and all of their hard work. Time goes by to fast.

The FPGA work is not our work, it is of Gary Becker and John Kent. People were so amazed that there forgot my opening statement which was the credit acknowledgment of the prior two gentlemen. We had it in our booth later Sunday afternoon showing off their unbelievable talents! AMAZING is an understatement.

As ALL of the seminars were GREAT, my favorite was Don Weiss's on the 6809 history. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! What make this special to me was that we have been in contact via Email with these people and Don was the first that we have met in person and are able to put him back in contact with 6809 team. Thank you Don for the memories and to my professional life which has been entirely based on this machine and the chip you created. I hope Richard C.'s video taping did turn out!

Were truly are the 'Luckey' ones, RIP, Howard.

Thank you.

Mark
Cloud-9