[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2010...

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Mon May 17 01:50:50 EDT 2010

On May. 16, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:

> Well, shucks, it looks like I missed some interesting stuff on
> Saturday. I rolled in just after 5 p.m. as things were shutting
> down, so I did not get to hear the talk from one of the designers of
> the 6809 processor!

Thanks for providing those of us who can't make it to the CoCoFest an
overview of what went down, Allen.  (I kept watching flight prices for
at least 6 months beforehand, and never saw any really good deals that
would have made the trip feasible for me.  One day, one day...)

So is Cloud-9 thinking about making a full-blown CoCo clone?  I hadn't
realized the FPGA designs had gotten so mature.

And will there be a CoCoFest 2011?

-- JP