[Coco] VCC on Ubuntu [Solved]

Carlos Martins Nabeto cmnabeto at bol.com.br
Sat May 8 10:56:10 EDT 2010

Torsten,

Finally I got quotation marks on ABNT2 keyboard under Wine/Ubuntu!!!!

The keys combination is this: [Shift] + [Right-Alt] + [^/~]

Considering your description, the [^/~] key on ABNT2 keyboard is exactly
the same [Ä] key on German QWERTZ keyboard! So, your hint was hot!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Carlos