[Coco] Drive Pak OS-9 driver update

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 23 00:46:48 EDT 2010

Great news:

I finally got the native sector mode working tonight which utilizes
twice the storage capacity of the previous top-half sector format in
use.  Both modes will be in the final driver so you can copy between
both types of drives and eventually change all your stuff over to max
partitions.

So, now a 2GB MicroSD card will yield up to ~2GB of OS-9 storage, and
~1GB of DOS storage.

I'll post these drivers and new distro card images on the site soon
so one can write out a new card and get the progressingly-better
builds of NitrOS-9.  Is 'progressingly' a word?  :)

--
~ Roger Taylor