[Coco] 256 Color Slideshow Demo on Youtube

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri May 21 20:10:57 EDT 2010

I've captured video of my demo slideshow running and posted it on
Youtube.  The video quality is pretty awful, but it should get the point
across.  If you really want to see it properly, run it on a real CoCo.
I realize some don't have the hardware anymore, hence the Youtube
video.  If somebody wants to host the files I'll gladly upload them
somewhere else, since coco3.com is hacked.  Always a good idea to have
another repository.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjcUdoW0rrg

JCE