[Coco] CoCoNet Web Chat

Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra jorge_machin at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 07:50:06 EDT 2010

Hi!

As Roger Taylor suggested in an email in this list, it is possible read information from php scripts using CoCoNet's saver command in DECB. I was thinking in made a web chess client but to be honest, I don't have the time :(

Fortunately, a Web Chat it's an easy example of this technique and it took me only 40 lines of code. This is the link to a youtube video showing my web chat in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vHFSDc9uA

Another easy example would be a Facebook reader because all the parsing can be handled by the php script.

Roger, Thank you very much!

Jorge Machin