[Coco] CocoFest 2010

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue May 18 12:23:38 EDT 2010

Hello Coco Friends

I believe this has been the most enjoyable Fest.
I rented a table and brought my coco3 with Multipack, SuperIDE
Interface unit, CF HD and FD Ctrl.

One thing that was a lot of fun was all the help I got on how to store
Floppy disk on the CF unit. This would not have been possible without
the technical help I received From Chris, Mark, Boisy and Aalan.

I hope the session presented on the development of the 6809 was taped
because I would like to buy a copy.

I received help getting Drivewire3 and 4 working.

Hope 2011 Fest is not too early in the Spring since Marge and
I live in Florida in the Winter with My coco3.

Since the Coco was my first computer, I can't abandon the
old technology.

What is really touching is the friendliness of all the "Coco Folks".
During the auction, I n got a CGP-220 printer. By the time I got
the printer back to my table, one man gave me the "Operation
Manual" and then another man gave me an Ink cartridge.

Hope to see You at the next FEST

Regards

John