[Coco] latest DW3 NitrOS-9 6809 L2 modules

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 16 18:05:40 EDT 2010

I'm looking for the latest DW3 binaries  rbdw3.dr   dw3.sb  and
boot_dw3  for replacing the ones that were included in the previous
builds of the Drive Pak NitrOS-9 boot drive.

The ones I had included were reported to give random error 244's at
times.  I don't really *need* the DW3 stuff on the pak, but it will
help people move stuff to/from their pak giving one more method.
I take no responsibility for the DW3 stuff, but I at least want it to work.

On SourceForge I just downloaded the (I guess) latest DW3 boot disk
for CoCo3/6809 and extracted these files.

boot_dw3  $7AD18C (I don't use this)
rbdw3.dr $D4D951
dw3.sb  $3CDC22

I built a new Drive Pak boot disk which includes the above drivers
(except for the boot driver), but then uh-oh...

Upon trying a dir /x1, the CoCo crashes with sparklies.  I used
wimgtool.exe to extract these files from the Nitros9/6809l2
directories from the CoCo 3 6809 L2 DW3 boot disk.

Now I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not the
dullest either.  Somebody please clue me in here?
--
~ Roger Taylor
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/12/on-the-job-hunt-ups/?test=latestnews