[Coco] CoCoFest 2010 blog

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri May 14 21:26:47 EDT 2010

Just a reminder... While I may not be at the show until Sunday, I hope to be posting updates and photos and trip reports again to my CoCoFest blog...

http://web.me.com/allenhuffman/CoCoFest/Blog/Blog.html

Also, a DVD from 2009 is going to be available for $5. Email me directly if you'd loll to get a copy of this footage from last year's event. It contains stuff like the Saturday night music jam, no minimum bid auction, general festival footage as well as a half hour of interviews with attendees.

Also, my CoCoFest Chronicles book is about to be available once again...

More to come...

Sent from my iPad