[Coco] Megabus cheap bus with wifi to Chicago

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed May 12 21:04:32 EDT 2010

Hey folks... Haven't had time to keep up with the list so hope this hasn't been offered. I found out today about a cheap bus company at www.megabus.com. They offer power plugs and free wifi and have cheap rates. I can get from Des Moines to Chicago for as little as $20 round trip right now, but no travel on Friday or Sunday it see,s. Might be worth a look - I'm considering it but then I'd have to get from Union Station to Elgin. I am on call for work this week and have tasks to do on Friday evening so I can't make the Fest that night, but if I was on a bus with wifi I could take the six hour ride and cover any job stuff that came up... Kinda neat.

Anyway, thought I would pass that along...

Sent from my iPad