[Coco] Dinner friday night

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue May 11 23:18:22 EDT 2010

With the last cocofest only a few days away. I thought it might be a good idea
for those arriving friday to get together at Alaxanders (I think that's the name.
In any case it's the restaraunt next to the hotel) at 6pm for dinner. Over the past
years I've noticed people would gather in small informal groups and go next door for dinner.
I'll be making reservations for ~12 people so please let me know if you plan to join us.
The more accurate a count we can give the better it will be for everyone.

Of course after dinner we'll meet in the hotel for an informal "bull" session. If we have access
to the fest room it'll be there, if not we'll meet in the lounge. I'm looking forward to the
fest and seeing the friends I've made at the fest over the years.

Frank