[Coco] Fwd: GCCC - 5 days to CoCoFEST!

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon May 10 10:32:46 EDT 2010

Dear CoCo Friends,

Just a reminder that the 19th Annual "Last" Annual Chicago CoCoFEST! is just 5 days away, May 15&   May 16, 2010. Time sure does fly.

If you plan to attend, please reply to this email (Off list; rswoger at aol.com)so that we can get a head count. This feedback is so important to the Glenside organizers allowing them to sleep much easier before Fest time.

It is just as important for the exhibitors that have not yet responded to let us know you will be there also.  If you are staying at the INN, be sure to mention Glenside when reserving your hotel room as we are supposed to get a special rate of $82 - $90.20 after the 10% tax. Some have forgotten to mention GLENSIDE in the past and were charged a higher rate.

So, let's hear from you.

Bob Swoger, Secretary
Glenside Color Computer Club
rswoger at aol.com