[Coco] CoCoNet 1.x

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu May 6 13:55:09 EDT 2010

Hello gang,
I'm looking for a few wireless pak users who also have an EPROM
burner to try out the latest CoCoNet ROM in your pak.  It's a 16K ROM
so it fits in a 27128.
If interested, e-mail me and I'll send back a copy of the latest
build.  I'd like to know how quick the CoCo connects to your PC over
the air.  This would take place automatically when you turn the CoCo
on.  If you have a Multi-Pak, try powering up with the pak in any
slot and your FDC is any slot and see how things work.

Thanks
--
~ Roger Taylor