[Coco] second issue of 300 Baud magazine

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:31:06 EDT 2010

The second issue of "300 Baud magazine: A periodic journal of
retrocomputing" is now available.  It contains an article about OS-9
written by yours truly.  Hope I did this great operating system
justice.   There is also an article about BASIC graphics which I've
been told mentions the CoCo although I've not seen it.  I believe the
content will be put online for free at some point, or if you like the
idea of a print magazine this volunteer effort could use your support.

http://www.300baudmagazine.com/index.html