[Coco] Speech Systems The Voice

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat May 1 23:13:56 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Blake" <random.rodder at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:42 PM
Subject: [Coco] Speech Systems The Voice

> Good afternoon everyone,
>
> I picked up a Speech System cart off eBay last week - 'The Voice' is the
> one
> I've got, with the Votrax SC-01, not the 'Super Voice.' Looking thru
> issues
> of the Rainbow, I did not see anywhere the packaged software was actually
> named. They listed the add-on software you could buy, they all started
> with
> a 'Talking....'. Does anyone remember the software that was packaged with
> it? Does anyone have the software? Does anyone know if the Speech Systems
> device would be compatible with the 'Real Talker' software for the 'Real
> Talker' cart from Colorware?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Brian

Hi, Brian.  Here is the software I found listed on my software reference
spreadsheet that might be applicable:

Manager (by Del Software for Voice Pak) - I have the docs but no software
Speak (by Del Software for Voice Pak) - I have docs and have the software
saved to my Coco hard drive
Voice Pak Software (by Spectrum Projects) - I have no docs but have the
software on tape and saved to my HD
Translate (by Del Software for Voice Pak) - I have docs and have the
software saved to my Coco hard drive
Translator (by Frank Delargy and Speech Systems for The Voice) - I have docs
and software saved to my Coco hard drive

This is all I could find.

-- Steve --