[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:51:33 EDT 2010

Robert,
do you have a dsk image file of Robot Oddessy?
Two heads would be better than one IMHO, to nut this out.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975