[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:05:08 EDT 2010

My suggestion would be to look for hard-coded device names, like /TERM in
the code. Such things have caused other programmes to fail or refuse to work
in the LII windowing environment.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975