[Coco] dilemma

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 23:14:49 EDT 2010

James Jones wrote:
> Unfortunately, it turns out that my niece's commencement will take place on
> May 15th. (I'm glad she's getting her degree; I just wish that OU would put
> commencement off a week!) This means I won't be making it to Elgin this
> year. Darn it.
>
> James
Congratulations to your niece.
Sorry you can't make it.
We'll miss you both. We will take pictures and tell you about it.

--
  Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color
Computer Club URL

  IDE Boards are available.
  Show cost $45.00                                   The 19th Annual
“LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
  Includes items in the picture                      Will be held MAY 15
& 16, 2010!
                                                     Holiday Inn &
Suites in Elgin.

      The dates for the 19th Annual "LAST" Chicago CoCoFEST! have been
secured.