[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Chester Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:44:33 EDT 2010

I was trying sometime over a year ago to get ROBOT ODYSSEY to work with
NOS9L1 but had no luck. Originally distributed on OS9L1 version 1.2, R.O.
refuses to work for me on anything else. However during the mid-late 80's
I did have it running on OS9L2 on my B&B 20Meg hard disk rig. But have had
no luck whatsoever reproducing that secenario again in recent years, on
any OS except the original release. R.O. is my personal favorite. Perhaps
after we're done re-modeling the home and I get my new office/shop/ham
shack I can get back to that project.

/Chester