[Coco] NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 and DriveWire

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:16:32 EDT 2010

When I posted what my systems are working from, it was from an incomplete
email chain. The first message I got was Robert Gault's reply - Boisy's
original post resided in my spam box until after I saw Aaron's first post,
at which time I realized I was missing something and went looking...

As I said, all of my CoCo's run primarily off of 3.5" drives. Since I'm not
involved in any activity regarding the NitrOS-9 project, I'm not going to
whine and complain about what images are available for download. The only
request I'll make, and it's one that's been made before, is that
documentation be made available for the creation of other types of disks.

Certainly, I'm all for anything that helps the folks out who volunteer their
time to this hobby we all enjoy. If there's anything I can do to help, I
will. I'm pretty much OS-9 illiterate, but, I'm willing to learn anything...

Brian

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net