[Coco] What do I need in my OS9Boot?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Mar 30 16:16:42 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 04:36:16AM -0700, Tveo Loatouse wrote:

> I wanted to know what modules I need in my OS9Boot for booting into
> the 32 character screen /TERM so I can run different games like
> King's Quest 3 and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego. Also, I
> want to run Deskmate 3 and Multi-Vue at the same time.

It can be done.  It is relatively deep magic.  But since you've got
2Meg and tuneup running, you can handle some magic, right?

You boot disk will need term_vdg and  vdgint for the games & DM3.  It
will need w, w1-wX, and windint for MV.

DM3 can (sort of) be run from Multi-Vue.  See
ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/APPS/MVue_DM3.lzh This is deeper
magic.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org