[Coco] [OT] Remember text based Lunar Lander?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 22:11:51 EDT 2010

----- "Mark McDougall" <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> [...]

Oh, but I love to try to figure which direction a line like that is coming from.  Don't have time tonight, I have to go to my sorry low-pay dead-end job (with a health plan that La Esposa needs) in the morning.

Mathematically, the n-body problem is indeed lots of fun.  I couldn't solve it when I was young and knew everything, now that I'm old and ignorant, I don't expect to do so anytime soon.  Approximations work well enough when there aren't any close large masses.  Like in the Belt.

The other interpretation of your line, well, my first marriage was a polyandry.  Every marriage or other relationship I've been in was "open".  Whatever any number of folks of whatever mix of genders do behind closed doors is nobody else's business, certainly no business of any government or alleged representative of a deity.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net