[Coco] eprom burner

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 29 13:48:55 EDT 2010

A bit of advice.

Since Willem no longer supports his original design, there have been several offshoots of his
work. This is one. Since it is open source project, just about anyone can make a PCB and
modify the source program to their own flavor. Not all are the same. You still need a parallel
cable to program with this version. If you are looking for just programming flash devices then
I would Google "EZO Flash".

I would not depend totally on the USB power for programming many of the older EPROMs.
The USB port at best can supply 500 mA. I would use a wall wart with about 800 mA to 1 A
as the peak currents can push the USB current rating.

james