[Coco] Small OS-9 drivers taking up 16K after loaded

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:20:04 EDT 2010

Hi Roger,

After copying the new os9boot file to /dd, you'd need to use the following
command:

os9gen -q=os9boot

ensure first that you have changed directory to /dd

Hope that helps.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975