[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust -

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 28 17:09:41 EDT 2010

At 03:38 PM 3/28/2010, you wrote:
Oh for Pete's sake...if you are going to be bothered about how someone
>trims the quotes then please make a little effort to do so yourself
>before replying.  I'm sorry if you think you were somehow misquoted,
>but honestly I don't see much separation between the "spoiled brat"
>part of Frank's post and the "glad that SOB is gone" part.
>
>And FWIW, I find the 'adults all agree with me' comments from you
>and others rather obnoxious.  Clearly some of us feel that no one
>should expect to be rewarded for their CoCo development efforts.
>Others of us feel that those who show-up with contributions should
>be given their due, especially when it costs us nothing to do so
>(i.e. all they want is some praise).  As an adult, I hope that you can
>recognize that both opinions are valid.  As a member of the community,
>I ask you to consider taking the second opinion to heart.
>
>Thanks,
>John

I recognized from the beginning that the debate kept feeding on
itself, I stayed out, others debated with him including yourself, he
left, I chimed in with 2 cents, now I'm the jerk.

That's fine.  I'll take my title with pride, and I insist on bowing
out now and leaving the last word to whomever.  I've got a tremendous
amount of work on my shoulders so I shouldn't have even spoke in the
first place.  "My bad".

--
~ Roger Taylor