[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust -

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 12:53:13 EDT 2010

On Saturday 27 March 2010, Frank Swygert wrote:
>Look guys, be glad that SOB

I don't think I'd use that strong an adjective.
>is gone. I sent cc'd him my message sent to
> the list and was told point blankly just to f-off in an e-mail reply, he
> was gone and didn't care. I  was critical of his attitude, but thought I
> was being a bit polite about it.

I thought you were being reasonable, a teacher.

> No effort at all in what I was sent
> back. If he can't take a little criticism...  well, sounded like a
> spoiled brat more than a grown man.

I came away with that impression also, and I'm an expert on spoiled brats, I
was one, maybe still am. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

People will do tomorrow what they did today because that is what they
did yesterday.